Asthma is one of the commonest health problems these days because of the high level of pollution in the air and also for some hereditary reason. It is basically a breathing problem which causes an impact on the lungs airways. There are several reasons which are responsible for the occurrence of this disease. There are some Superfoods which are perfect to treat asthma naturally
. Take a look below to know about 7 such Superfoods easily available in everyday life.
- Avocado: Avocado is having a high amount of L-glutathione. It is capable to protect the cells from any type of free radical damage for example histamine. This amazing fruit can be served in multiple ways; it is believed to be “the master of antioxidants.
- Kale: Kale contains a good amount of vitamin C p/cup when compared to the whole orange. This vitamin helps in reducing the contraction of the muscle in the airway passages. It also contains beta-carotene (an antioxidant) which, restricts development of asthma symptoms and also packed with a high amount of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, manganese, B6, and several other things.
- Honey: You need to take a cup of warm water and mix with 1 spoon of honey and take it 3 times a day. This will help in the removal of phlegm from the throat and resolve the symptoms of Asthma.
- Coffee: Coffee is empowered to treat attacks of asthma or its symptoms as and when they happen. But How? Well, the caffeine present in a coffee can actually expand the airwaves, making it simple for the person to breathe.
- Spinach: Spinach is popular as the “king of Superfoods”. The main reason for this is that spinach is stuffed with a high amount of vitamin C, vitamin E, beta-carotene, potassium, zinc, calcium, iron, as well as magnesium. People having a deficiency of Magnesium in the body and majorly asthma sufferers and so spinach can be of great support for them.
- Banana: Eating a banana daily will reduce the outcome of asthmatic symptoms. The fact is that bananas are very rich in potassium as well as fiber, it helps in reducing blood pressure and supports in fighting cancer. It short it restricts the formation of any type of free radicals.
- Garlic: Garlic helps in clearing the lung congestion and relives from airway inflammation. It contains vitamin C, which supports in neutralizing the molecules responsible for having airway constriction.
This is not the end of the list as there are many more Superfoods available which can help in treating asthma in a natural hassle freeway. You can speak to your family doctor for more suggestions of the use of Superfoods for treating asthma.
Infographic: 7 SUPERFOODS THAT CAN CURE YOUR ASTHMA NATURALLY
Share this Image On Your Site