“In modern medicine, we have a name for nearly everything, but a cure for almost nothing.”
– Dr. Charles F Glassman M.D. FACP …but we believe Nature has a cure for everything.
What started as a small Seva in 1993, is Yogic Naturals of today. Blending the age old tradition of Ayurveda with modern diagnostics and scientific studies is the hallmark of our approach wherein we are just not natural, but effective Yogic Naturals.
Researched with an open mind on the richness of the Vedic scriptures; understanding the herb synergies from the Sharangdhar Samhita; developing the healing algorithms to invoke the latent healing in each plant and manifesting the same as an integrated product that is safe, effective and nurturing…. is Yogic Naturals today.
Innovative oil serums that have the essence of herbal goodness, the synergy of different plant extracts and the deep Ayurvedic knowledge of nano delivery mechanisms is what defines each product.
Additionally, our technology offers better healthcare and wellness through:
- Topical use only treatment (only a few drops of oil rubbed for 15 seconds at strategic points)
- Safety is our prime concern. All our oil serums are used topically making them the safest system in the world.
- With no ingestion we also follow a “No added chemicals, heavy metals or steroids”rule for all our products.
- No ingestion of medicine implies a Non metabolised delivery that helps maintain herb fidelity, maximum delivery without loss- this helps us treat more with less.
- a Direct & Targeted approach makes our herbs Fast acting; Easy to use
- Scientific and effective
- Standardised protocols that are easy to use and ensure quality benchmarks
- 8 patents under process
- 9 International Peer reviewed publications
Such a holistic approach ensures better treatment and homeostasis, reducing the need for repeated treatments and leads to increase in human well being. Improved wellness is known to improve the country’s manpower efficiency, reduce the health expenditure, enhance the quality of life and the HR quality of a nation.
Research and Development is a continuous every day exercise at Yogic Naturals
Following our philosophy of scientifically validating the traditional knowledge, we have invested considerable time and resource in numerous double blind placebo/medicine controlled clinical studies that have been conducted by an independent Clinical Research Organisation headed by an ex MD from AIIMS. These studies followed the international GCP guidelines and were under the aegis of the Clinical Trial Registry of India. Further, these studies have been published in International Peer Reviewed Medical Journals of repute.
Independent 3rd Party Clinical Trials and Lab TestsPrimary Dysmenorrhea
1. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
3. Piles and Haemorrhoids
4. Corns and Callus
5. Chronic Hairfall
7. 100% Deet free mosquito repellent
8. Air and Pathogen Control technology
International Peer Reviewed Medical Journal Publications
- COVID19: Effectiveness of Polyherbal Topical Oil treatment for patients either with ‘Covid-19 like symptoms’ or ‘Covid-19 Positive’: A Prospective Study
Article Link: https://biomedicine.imedpub.com/abstract/effectiveness-of-polyherbal-topical-oil-treatment- for-patients-either-with-covid19-like-symptoms-or-covid19-positive-a-prospective-study-32532.html
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: Efficacy of Topical Application of Plant Extract Based Natural Oils in Management of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: a Two-Arm Parallel Group Randomised Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Study
- Air Pollution and Pathogen Control: Impact of plant-based natural extracts on pollutants and pathogens in the air.
Article Link: http://japh.tums.ac.ir/index.php/japh/article/view/210
- Journal of Chemical & Biological Weapons: Impact of Plant Extracts in Neutralizing Threats from Bio- Organisms: Opening New Vistas in Bio Terror and Healthcare
- Broad Spectrum Viral Infections: Clinical Efficacy on Treatment of Broad Spectrum Viral Infections with Topical use of Polyherbal Plant Extract Based Oils
- Osteoarthritis: Efficacy of Plant-Extract Based Oil-Blends for Osteoarthritis of Knee: Randomized, Double Blind, and Placebo Controlled Study
- Acne Treatment: Efficacy of Plant-Extract Based Gel for Facial Acne Treatment: Randomized, Controlled, Parallel Group, and Comparative Study
- Ayurveda Nanocellopathy: A Novel Scientific Safe and Effective Ayurvedic Approach for Global Health Ayurveda Plant Nanocellopathy
- Primary Dysmenorrhea (Accepted for Publication): International Journal of Health Systems and Translational Medicine: Topical Use of Plant-extract Based Oil Blend in Relieving the Symptoms of Primary Dysmenorrhea: An independent Clinical Study
This approach has resulted in our commitment to quality, safety and efficacy with the following certifications as a testimony to our adherence to standards above the ordinary natural product:
- AYUSH licenses by the Government
- WHO- GMP certification for Good Manufacturing Practices
- ISO 9002 a robust system certification of following processes and adhering to quality standards
- Free Sale Certification for unrestricted sale of our products
As a philosophy, we follow our internal manual referred to as the “Green Book of Health” to skill and train people in the fine art of blending. Our belief in – “… all human suffering has its antidote in Nature. We only need to discover the same” has made us strive to research extracts and their usefulness to man. This quest for elixir continues and never stops at Yogic Naturals.
Come experience the power of Nature through effective Yogic Naturals.
Amul S Bahl: the Innovator
Amul S Bahl- a known exponent of Vedanta is a harmonious blend of modern science and ancient Vedic philosophy. An M.Tech from the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Amul has been an innovator all through his life.
The above developed technology transforms our nation from being a technology junkyard to developer of science & technology in the area of wellness and healthcare.
With innovative solutions in Low Cost Mass Education, Electrical Engineering, & now blended plant oils for human Aarogya(Wellness), Amul aims to make healthcare truly effective, nature friendly and holistic. Self funded mass impact based innovations yet Amul is a simple, hard working individual who strives for perfection (if there is such a thing) in all his endeavours and actions.
A quiet individual who introspects deeply Amul has also been recorded answering terse questions on life, Upanishads, Bhagavad Geeta in a simple lucid manner. These are available under the “Ananda Sutras by Amul S Bahl” on Youtube channel.
- Amul has worked over 20 years to Improve Employability through focused and customized training solutions. Without any support from the Government, the organisation has trained over 750,000 executives across a variety of industries and organizations. Recognising the importance of gainful employment for Indian youth in 2001, focus has been on innovative solutions including a digital platform for implementing low cost skill development for the HRD sector with an aim to Skill- Educate- Train India.
- As a “Life Coach” Amul has coached & mentored leaders at various companies (multinationals as well as family run businesses) on enhancing overall efficiencies & leading a holistically ‘better’ life. His solutions are based on systemic thinking as opposed to a piece-meal approach to management and work. A happiness through Swadharma approach as opposed to the vicious goal achievement circle.(A series of 8 parts- Blueprint of Happiness- Ananda Sutras Youtube channel)
- Ex Director of Logicstat group (1989- 2001) – India’s leading and most trusted brand for complete range of power conditioning products, focused on R& D, innovation and product development for reliable, economical & dependable products and energy efficient solutions. Out of the box solutions led to improvements in product design, manufacturing processes, company culture and ethos, customer service and a 40% savings in cost and improved efficiency.
- Logicstat, recognized as an R & D centre by the Government of India & awarded by NRDC for innovations in technology. Logicstat developed “Ozonator water purifiers” in India for the first time in 1990. However, it did not commercialize this technology due to ethical beliefs and only sold units at cost price to enable people to have pure natural wholesome drinking water in the comfort of their homes without using any chemicals or consumables or devoid of the natural minerals.
- Guest faculty for a large number of NGO’s, leading schools and colleges on Vedanta based management principles with a focus on ethics in business.
- Author of five books on life and living.
- Felicitated for Academic, professional and civic achievements by International “Who’s Who Historical Society- 2001”
- Profiled amongst the top 20 ethical & spiritually oriented business leaders of India 1998 by Life Positive Magazine
Values that inspire and guide us at God’s Own Store:
(Disclaimer: Our products are not intended for self diagnosis and treatment. The information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for a consultation with a health care provider, and should not be construed as individual or generic medical advice. Please consult a doctor or health care provider for any ailment or disease). To connect with a healthcare professional please call +91-9250090056 or 9250090027.
Do not use any oil product internally that does not have the appropriate dietary supplement facts on its label or without asking your healthcare profession.