as the name suggests, helps care and support a diabetic in his/her endeavour to live a better life. This blend of 100% natural and pure essential oils helps body to maintain sugar levels, improve organ functioning and remain in a healthy state. Background and ground situation: A time bomb not waiting to explode: its already exploding
India is the country with the highest burden of Diabetes, with World Health Organisation (WHO) estimating a doubling of the number in India by 2030. Globally, as of 2010, an estimated 285 million people had diabetes, with type 2 making up about 90% of the cases. In 2013, according to International Diabetes Federation, an estimated 381 million people had diabetes. Its prevalence is increasing rapidly, and by 2030, this number is estimated to almost double and cross 100 million mark. India has more diabetics than any other country in the world, according to the International Diabetes Foundation. According to the Indian Heart Association, India is the diabetes capital of the world with a projected 109 million individuals with diabetes by 2035. The disease currently affects more than 62 million Indians, which is more than 7.1% of India’s adult Population. An estimate shows that nearly 1 million Indians die due to Diabetes every year. The average age on onset is 42.5 years. The high incidence is attributed to a combination of genetic susceptibility plus adoption of a high-calorie, low-activity lifestyle by India’s growing middle class. Additionally, a study by the American Diabetes Association reports that India will see the greatest increase in people diagnosed with diabetes by 2030. Diabetes, a disease that increases the risk to heart attack, stroke, amputations, nerve damage, blindness and kidney disease. The diabetes epidemic in the country, that killed 10 lakh people in 2011, has also thrown up an interesting trend. Contrary to popular belief, diabetes affects more people in rural India (34 million) than affluent urban Indians (28 million). The gap between the number of diabetic men and women in India is also diminishing. While 33 million men are diabetic, 29 million women are affected by high blood sugar. The latest global figures on diabetes, released by the International Diabetes Federation (IDF), has raised a serious alarm for India by saying that nearly 52% of Indians aren’t aware that they are suffering from high blood sugar. India is presently home to 62 million diabetics — an increase of nearly 2 million in just one year. By 2030, India’s diabetes numbers are expected to cross the 100 million mark. .
- It is not the sheer numbers alone that are a cause for concern. Its the fast rate of growth. In India, the prevalence of diabetes increased tenfold, from 1.2% to 12.1%, between 1971 and 2000. And the rate is faster now.
- Diabetes affects people all over the country. It is also becoming a growing problem in the slums of India. 1 out of 4 people living in urban slums of Chennai suffer from diabetes, which is three times higher than the national average of about 7%.
- A most disturbing trend is the shift in age of onset of diabetes to a younger age.
- Costs of diabetes care are alarmingly high. Indians get diabetes on average 10 years earlier than their Western counterparts.
- The risk for coronary artery disease (CAD) is two to four times higher in diabetic subjects, and in Indians, CAD occurs prematurely, i.e., one to two decades earlier than in the West.
- Lifestyle changes have lead to decreased physical activity, increased consumption of fat, sugar and calories, and higher stress levels, affecting insulin sensitivity and obesity.
The annual cost for India due to diabetes was about $38 billion in 2011. According to the WHO, if one adult in a low-income family has diabetes, “as much as 25% of family income may be devoted to diabetes care.” Natural products play a highly significant role in the drug discovery and development process. This was particularly evident in the areas of cancer and infectious diseases, where over 60% and 75% of drugs currently used, respectively, were derived from natural products or depended upon a natural product for their development. For Diabetes, with a growth rate of 20% year on year, we propose an effective, natural, body friendly and holistic solution
. Holistic from the stand point of being easily adapted by the human body, without side effects, cost effective, quick acting and safe. Need a revolution to manage these numbers:
Our solution aims to bridge these gaps through quick restoration of body’s homoeostasis without the accompanying side effects. Its natural ingredients are safe and holistically accepted by the body and help provide a quick turnaround. Conventional medicines for diabetes:
- Taken for life; National Health Service UK says, “…it’s a life long condition.”
- Dosage keeps increasing with time
- Have numerous side effects including debilitating nerves, eyesight and sexual wellness
- Huge direct and indirect cost implications and burden
is a synergetic blend of 100% natural plant oils that
- Used topically (no ingestion) hence minimal or no side effects
- Helps reduce intake of conventional medicines yet maintains blood sugar levels
- Is holistically accepted by the body
- Reduces costs significantly- direct as well as indirect
- Improves quality of life and wellness quotient of people
50 ml bottle lasts for 4-5 weeks.
Apply few drops under the feet and massage lightly for 2 mins each. Also Apply 2-3 drops on the kidney & pancreas area and massage lightly into the skin. Use 3-4 times daily or as directed by the physician.