What Causes Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, According To Ayurveda?
Ayurveda claims that a human body has three types of forces: vatta, Pitta, and kapha, which circulate within the body and aid in performing vital bodily functions. An interruption in the harmony of these energy forces becomes the cause of diseases.
Ayurveda provides the best PCOS natural treatment. According to Ayurveda, both men and women have Shukra Dhatu (semen), which is important for keeping reproductive health in check. It consists of androgen(male) and oestrogen (female) hormones. Any imbalance in the levels of these hormones may cause infertility. Usually, an imbalance of hormones in women causes excessive secretion of androgen, causing the formation of cysts in the ovaries, which is medically known as Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
How to Cure PCOS
Primary treatments for PCOS incorporate lifestyle changes and medicines.
The goals of ayurvedic treatment for PCOS may be considered under four categories:
Please Note: Not every female with PCOS has difficulty getting pregnant. For those who do, anovulation or abnormal ovulation is the leading cause. Other factors include altered levels of gonadotropins, hyperandrogenemia, and hyperinsulinemia. Like women without PCOS, women with ovulating PCOS may be infertile due to other reasons, such as tubal.
Ayurveda proposes a holistic method of addressing PCOS. Personalised therapy helps resolve the condition’s core cause and balance the body.
- Lowering insulin resistance
- Restoring fertility
- Remedy of hirsutism or acne
- Restoration and prevention of endometrial hyperplasia and endometrial cancer.
Ayurvedic treatment of PCOS follows the following protocols:
- Ayurvedic body detoxification
- Strengthening and revitalising the reproductive system of females
- The reversal of hormonal imbalance
- Addressing obesity and insulin resistance
How to Get Rid of PCOS
Panchakarma is the initial therapy line for PCOS in Ayurveda. After a thorough evaluation, the ayurvedic specialist creates a tailored plan.
Panchakarma manages the root cause by eliminating toxins from the reproductive system:
Panchakarma for Infertility and PCOS
The ‘Panchakarma’ therapy of Ayurveda delivers an apparent response to the rising issue of PCOS in the modern era. Therapy with panchakarma provides energy to the sexual bodies such as the uterus, ovaries, Fallopian tubes, female vagina & male testis. The hormone equilibrium is maintained by panchakarma treatment. Ayurvedic Panchakarma lets you conceive easily.
1. Basti (Vasti): Enema of herbal oil or decoction delivered via Rectum. Vitiated “Vata” can cause several health problems. Basti releases blockages in the way of Vata Dosha and thus maintains the natural “Vata” phenomenon. For treatment with Basti, various types of herbal oils, Ghruta, milk, or decoctions are used. Miracles may arise if they are treated accurately with suitable medications.
The Basti treatment removes the dosage from the Rectum. It balances the Dosha of the “Vata.” Apana Vayu is the type of “Vata Dosha” that controls Shukra Dhatu (Semen) in males and Aartava (Ovum) in females. ‘Apan Vayu’ controls the reproductive system.
In females, “Sahachar Tail” oil Basti enhances ovulation consistency within regular days. In males, the Basti treatment enhances the consistency and volume of semen, i.e., it enhances overall sperm count and motility.
Benefits of Basti:
Reduces Female Infertility = Irregular Menses, Hormone Unbalance, Dysmenorrhea, PCOD, Fallopian Tubal Block.
2. Uttarbasti (Vasti): Uttarbasti (Vasti) seems the most beneficial therapy for gynaecological conditions. Because of its effects on the uterus and ovaries dissolves the cyst in the ovaries more efficiently than oral medications. Also, it allows purification and flushing of the Artava Vaha Srotas, soothes the vitiated Apana Vayu, and improves follicular maturity.
- Virechan: It removes body contaminants as ‘Pitta’ vitiated. The washing process is done in the small intestine and other parts of the Pitta. In this case, medications that ease the passage of the intestine are enhanced to eliminate doshas via the Rectum. It’s working on a hormonal equilibrium like ‘Vaman Karma.’
- Vamana: The cleaning technique is meant mainly to expel the vitiated ‘Kapha.’ This is a painless, drug-induced emetic process done predominantly in Vasant Ritu.
- Fertility Massage: A soft and robust massage of the lower abdomen in a particular pattern helps support the uterus’s natural functioning. Fertility massage also decreases lower abdominal pressure and increases blood supply in the pelvis.
Best Ayurvedic Medicines for PCOS
Endobal improves physical and mental symptoms of PMS, relieves hot flashes. It regulates the normal oestrogen, progesterone, and testosterone balance. It improves your sleep quality and creates a sense of calm.
While most conventional systems of medicine do not help, these formulated oil blends containing natural extracts help the body bring about a balance in the ovarian hormone system.
Some other ayurvedic herbs or medicines that are useful for handling PCOS include:
Ayurvedic medicines have consistently observed success in the reduction of ovarian volume. It is the answer to how to cure PCOS permanently at home. The better medicines for PCOS are herbal medicines such as Triphala, Kanchanar, Trikatu, Guggul, Dashamool, etc. These are effective in the treatment of PCOS. Many Ayurvedic herbs like Shatavari, Shatapushpa also help to grow eggs naturally and help to split follicles naturally.
YOGA ASANAS RECOMMENDED BY AYURVEDA FOR PCOS
Ayurveda recommends combining yogic exercises to help people suffering from PCOS relax. Moreover, it helps you to practise ayurvedic treatment for PCOS at home. You can practice specific yoga asanas such as Pranayama, butterfly pose, Bharadvajasana, Padma Sadhana, Surya Namaskar, Sarvangasana, etc. In addition, you may want to include ayurvedic medicines for PCOS treatment in your diet for better results. Your lifestyle also impacts your medical health and PCOS condition.
Ayurvedic Diet Tips for PCOS:
- Ayurvedic diets for PCOS concentrate on producing balanced Aartava (Female reproductive tissue-one of the dhatu).
- The diet for patients with PCOS contains organic produce and vegetables such as raisins, pears, plums, and fresh foods such as dates, figs, and raisins.
- We suggest seasonal berries.
- It is also advised to avoid spicy food, fermented food, Intake of Dairy products, buttermilk to increase the Agni (Digestive fire) (Digestive fire).
- Intake porridge prepared with an extract of Ragi (nachini, Eleusine coracana).
- Cut the sugar or the sugar substitute down. Stop all products with artificial sugar.
Talk with a doctor before trying Ayurvedic treatment.
If you’re considering Ayurveda or any other alternative treatment options for PCOS, discuss your thoughts with your doctor. They know the details of your current health and the potential interactions with any medication you’re currently taking.
Your doctor can customise a treatment plan for your PCOS — perhaps incorporating Ayurveda — to meet your needs.
PCOS will affect the menstrual cycles of a woman and make infertility difficult. High levels of male hormones also contribute to excessive effects such as hair growth on the face and body.
Lifestyle modification is the first therapy that clinicians prescribe for PCOS, which sometimes performs well according to your timeframe and schedule. Diet, yoga or aerobic exercises are two successful ways of reducing weight.
Take the first step toward treating your PCOS and living a worry-free life by contacting us for expert advice and guidance. We aim to provide the best treatment to resolve polycystic ovary conditions with the help of specialised Ayurvedic Infertility treatments of Ayurveda.